Ages 1st-6th Grade
Developed in a creative format, Our Lost World, can meet the VBS needs of any Bible believing church. Our motto for these lessons is:
Training disciples to trust the Bibleís history for itís accuracy, so they will trust the Bible for their destiny.
The curriculum includes:
- Includes the main lessons, guides for the teacher(s), scheduling examples, etc.
- This is a supplement to the main lesson. They can be taught as a part of the Missions time and/or taught to older students. This five lesson curriculum is carefully designed to focus on Worldview
development with topics ranging from the Days of Creation,
Godís Family-making choices, The Big Flood, Godís Perfect Promise and Godís Perfect Ending.
- For kids younger that 1st grade
- Provides directions for crafts, activities, name tags, coloring pages and games.
- Printable lessons and activities
- Audio and video resources
THE PERFECT GARDENóThe creation account in Genesis 1.
THE GARDEN IS CURSEDóThe fall of Adam & Eve.
THE WATER GARDENóThe Cursed World Destroyed.
THE GARDEN OF REDEMPTIONóThe Lost World Redeemed
THE NEW GARDENóThe Lost World Renewed
What others are saying about this VBS curriculum:
"VBS turned out to be one of the best our church had experienced in more than 5 years. Attendance was up, morale was high, the Word was taught, and people were blessed. Overall the church was richly blessed through The Lost World VBS program. It reshaped our congregations thinking on what the effect of VBS could be."
Brent at FCC in Sapulpa, OK
"Thank you for the best ever VBS. We had nothing but positive statements regarding the whole week of activities and lessons. The VBS lessons do so much for the cause of Jesus Christ and Godís creation."
Linda at Gilbert Christian Church in Gilbert, AZ